I know, I should have posted two weeks ago. Unfortunately, life happened. Since my last update we've attended two parties, thrown one, and have been told my brother has cancer. In all the craziness, I haven't had time to update.
The meds went well. Clomid had little side effects this month, though I know it builds in the system so the longer I'm on it the worse it gets. The Mucinex was very annoying but tolerable. The HCG had no side effects on than tenderness at the injection sight. The day of the injection I went to the doctor for a follicle scan and lining check. (Clomid is known to thin the uterine lining.) My lining was nice and thick. I had two follicles that would release; one on each ovary. Their measurements were 23mm and 30mm. Anything over 20mm will release.
I did not chart this month or do much of anything to track ovulation. I meant to, but just never got around to it. Regardless, I have a basic idea when it was because of the meds and scan.
That brings us to now. Now, we wait. I have some possible early pregnancy signs: irritibility, my normal early pg cold, my breasts hurt...but I know that these may be nothing too. I'm due to start any day. (Again, due to not pinpointing ovulation I cannot say for certain when my period is due.) Dr. I said that if I didn't start by today he would do a pregnancy test. However, knowing my body and the games it likes to play, Chris and I have decided to wait until Friday morning to call him.