About Us

My photo
United States
We were married on September 27, 2009. We began our journey more than three years ago. We have had four losses to date and are still trying to conceive our sticky bean.

Friday, December 17, 2010

I want to cry.

Once again, due to my emotions, I am copy and pating. I apologize to my JM readers.

IUI #1 failed. AF just showed. :cry:

DH wants to try unmedicated this cycle so that we can financially catch up. I really don't want to wait, but I understand his point. I hate this.

This means that we won't stand a chance at having a baby by our second wedding anniversary. It also means we won't even be pregnant of the fourth anniversary of starting this journey. FOUR freaking years. My niece (who was an accident and born after my THIRD miscarriage) will be TWO before we have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment