About Us

My photo
United States
We were married on September 27, 2009. We began our journey more than three years ago. We have had four losses to date and are still trying to conceive our sticky bean.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I've been putting this off...

The day after I posted the good new, we miscarried yet again. Jillian Evelyn went to be with her brothers and sister at 4w gestation on Jan 19, 2010.

The doctor put me on Clomid, a fertility drug to help make sure I ovulate since we're not sure I do on my own consistently. It went ok, with minimal side effects...I'll probably post more about that later. I go on the 10th for bloodwork to try and see if it worked.

Saturday was two years since Gwen went to Heaven. Surprisingly, I handled the day fairly well. We also told his family Saturday about our losses. I'm so glad it's finally out in the open!

Tomorrow is the third anniversary of Dominic's passing. I'm not sure how I'll handle it. It's hard to think that we've been on this journey for three years and all we have to show is a bag of baby stuff that's never been used and heavy hearts...

1 comment:

  1. You are always in my thoughts honey. You deserve your miracle. ((((hugs))))
    Sharron from JM x

    ReplyDelete